MANAGED SECURITY OPERATION CENTER
No organization is immune to cyber attacks, which are becoming more advanced, audacious and varied—ranging from intellectual property theft to writing malicious code. Enterprises are increasingly finding that their legacy or piecemeal security solutions are no longer adequate. As demand for cybersecurity expertise far outpaces supply, many lack the in-house resources to direct, execute and hone cybersecurity strategies.
Amandata XecureSOC™ offers large enterprises SOC Solution using USM technology from Venustech. Venusense Unified Security Management (Venusense USM) is a security information and event management (SIEM) solution that enables security teams to quickly detect and respond to internal and external attacks, to simplify threat management while minimizing risk, and safeguard your business. Venusense USM enables your security teams to use all data to gain organization-wide visibility and security intelligence. Venusense USM helps security teams streamline security operation for organizations of all sizes and levels of expertise.
Venusense USM is based on IT asset and keeps focus on application/business system. USM can be used for centralized supporting platform for network monitoring, security audit, measurement and routine maintenance. The Venustech SIEM solution is composed of various components under the Venusense Unified Security Management (USM) product, which includes modules for Security Analytics (SA), Network Behavior Analysis (NBA), Configuration Verification System (CVS) and Business Security Management (BSM). Venusense SA provides log collection, normalization and storage, and an analytics engine for threat detection and compliance use cases. It is based on a big data platform, with both Hadoop and Elasticsearch options available, that enables ML analytics in addition to standard correlation-based detection. The solution can be deployed via software, or as a virtual or physical appliance.
OUR SOC SERVICES
Our Managed SOC is an end-to-end cyber security solution combining powerful software with a suite of SOC services to deliver both foundational security and highly advanced protection. These include endpoint management, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), advanced threat intelligence and the capabilities and reporting required to ensure compliance in modern business environments.
Benefits of a Managed SOC:
- Comprehensive Security Operations Centre
- 24/7 round the clock support
- 24/7 threat detection, mitigation and remediation
- Asset profiling and vulnerability detection
- Network intrusion detection systems with actionable threat intelligence
- Network and endpoint threat monitoring and reporting
- Centralised logging and event correlation
- Advanced detection and response capabilities to rapidly identify and isolate any active threats, viruses, malware or suspicious activity
- Identification of exploits, advanced malware, and script-based stealth attacks utilising attack forensics and intelligent automation
- Compliance and regulatory validation to industry standards with audit ready reports
- Collection, analysis and log storage from networks, hosts and critical applications
- Gives your business more effective identification and mitigation of security threats
- System restore and roll back
- Automated prioritisation
- Ransomware warranty
- Risk scoring and alert thresholds
Cost-effective Managed SOC:
- As a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), XecureSOC Service provides businesses with cost-effective, advanced intrusion detection capability, enabling them to identify and respond to cyber-attacks. Our goal is to provide businesses with enterprise grade threat detection and incident response capabilities at a fraction of the cost of an in-house SOC.
- The cost of our Managed SOC Service is significantly lower than the cost of recruiting an internal team of cyber security professionals and providing them with the training, software and support required to deliver an effective solution.
- The Security Operations Centre acts as a non-interference extension of your current IT team, allowing them the freedom to concentrate on support, infrastructure and projects, while we deal with cyber-risks quickly and efficiently.