PRIVILEGED ACCESS MANAGEMENT
Privileged access management (PAM) consists of the cybersecurity strategies and technologies for exerting control over the elevated (“privileged”) access and permissions for users, accounts, processes, and systems across an IT environment. By dialing in the appropriate level of privileged access controls, PAM helps organizations condense their organization’s attack surface, and prevent, or at least mitigate, the damage arising from external attacks as well as from insider malfeasance or negligence.
Venusense Privileged Access Management solutions mitigate security risks and help you achieve compliance by securing, controlling, monitoring, analyzing and governing privileged access to critical organizational data and applications. Our privileged access management solutions enable you to provide the full credential when necessary or limit access with granular delegation for least privileged access. All privileged activity is recorded and all keystrokes are logged with real-time analyzation of activity and data. This eliminates shared credentials and assigns individual accountability to administrator activity with the ability to detect and halt unknown threats immediately. The result is enhanced security and easier compliance with more efficient administration and governance of privileged access.
Unified Account Management
- Supports local authentication and external authentication
- Supports two-factor authentication, USBkey, dynamic token, etc.
- System account administrator, system administrator, system auditor
- Local account, AD domain account, LDAP account
- E-mail, mobile phone and other alias login
- Loss of password is retrieved through SMS and email security
- Custom password length and complexity
- Manage password life cycle, update password regularly
Unified Assets Management
- Network environment grooming
- Automatic discovery of resources
- Add resources quickly
- Automatic login, semi-automatic login, manual login
- Custom simulation fill in landing
- Zombie account auto-discovery
- Ghost account automatically combed
- Orphan account statistics automatically
- Account encryption and storage
- Accounts are automatically changed on a regular basis
- Account remotely encrypted backup
Centralized Authorization Management
Policy elements: time, IP, MAC, disk mapping, clipboard, user / group, resource / group, etc.
Command black and white list, support command ignore, session blocking, secondary approval, log alarm, etc.
Integrated Behavior Auditing
- Timely publish tools with same user experience compared to local tools.
- Video all operation with more intuitive and convenient.
- Accurately identify character command, RDP graphic operation, SQL.
- Fastly query user operation and identify.
Efficient Operation and Maintenance
- Web login, call local/application release operation tools.
- Graphic/character menu direct connection.
- Dedicated C/S client, fast without Java, ActiveX and other controls.
- Batch extract accounts through the AD domain.
- Batch login resource to avoid duplicate connections.
- Batch execute similar resource commands to reduce repetitive operations
- Administrators issue work orders and temporarily authorize operation and maintenance authority.
- The O&M apply for authority through the work order.