WEB APPLICATION SECURITY TESTING
With intimate knowledge of all the common coding platforms, as well as many of the more obscure ones, Amandata is well placed to help assure the security of your systems, however complex. Our web application testing methodologies are well proven. Amandata testing will identify vulnerabilities that could adversely compromise the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your system and data. Our success is based on our attention to detail, years of experience and focus on your specific needs and technology.
HOW IT WORKS
Web Applications present a potentially exploitable risk to your organization’s network. Ensure they are properly tested for possible vulnerabilities with our Web Application Penetration Testing methodology. Amandata testing methodology determines if vulnerabilities exist in an application by testing application workflow, platform and host server. Controlled attacks are performed against reported vulnerabilities and a final report will identify prioritized remediation needs. Although web applications should ideally be tested before launch, we can conduct a penetration test on live applications as well. The final report will include prioritized recommendations for strengthening your web application.
At Amandata, our web app penetration testing services provide a full complete view of the Application security. Testing is conducted with the help of automated scanners, scripts against the application. The area of Application Security Testing will be:
- Session security & management
- Cryptographic storage and transmission of data
- Application logic
- Input validation and data sanitation
- Error trapping and information leakage
- Authentication and authorization mechanism
Upon completion of the security test, a detailed report is sent to the client, including the following:
- Executive Summary: Summary of the purpose of this test, as well as as brief explanation of the threats facing the organization from a business perspective.
- Findings: A detailed, technical explanation of the findings of the tests, with steps and proofs of the findings.
- Conclusion & Recommendations: This section provides final recommendations and summary of the issues found in the security test.