WEB SITE SECURITY TESTING
Websites represents your business digital identity in today’s information era. They give a face and define your ideology to the world and they are prime target of any hacker these day from a newbie to expert every one try to attack a website for several reasons. You get one chance to make a first impression, and your website is sometimes your only chance. If a customer visits your website and finds that it has been flagged as potentially harmful, the impression has been made and that customer may never return.
HOW IT WORKS
We offer comprehensive website penetration testing services involves a highly complex website security testing procedure that will identify and attempt to exploit known and unknown weaknesses that hidden within your website. We conduct all website security tests to the highest standard and follows one of the complete and most followed the OWASP website penetration testing framework and guidelines.
Here at Amandata we try to give best of both world, so we use both automated and manual tests to ensure all vulnerabilities can be identified before any hacker can take advantage:
- We use best in class tool for testing your web site for known vulnerabilities. While using Automated tools we also make sure we do not take down your website or DOS it.
- We test all vulnerabilities listed in automated scan to remove false positive. All automated tools have limitation so we test manually to make sure no stone left unturned.
Upon completion of the security test, a detailed report is sent to the client, including the following:
- Executive Summary: Summary of the purpose of this test, as well as as brief explanation of the threats facing the organization from a business perspective.
- Findings: A detailed, technical explanation of the findings of the tests, with steps and proofs of the findings.
- Conclusion & Recommendations: This section provides final recommendations and summary of the issues found in the security test.